Level1 Escape Room Policies for COVID-19
February 9, 2022, Alberta has removed the Restrictions Exemption Program.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation.
For more details regarding the new public health measures please visit www.alberta.ca
We continue to provide the following to ensure your safety and our employees:
PPE & Monitoring
- We will continue to provide hand sanitizer through out the facility.
- Mandatory mask requirements were lifted on June 14, 2022.
All Rooms are Private Bookings
- All our escape rooms are booked in private without extra cost as long as minimum players of the escape rooms are met. Only one group will be allowed per escape room
Increased Gap between booking slots and more time for room cleaning
- We have assigned more time between the next booking slot on all our Escape rooms in order to give ample of time for our team members to prepare and sanitize the room
- A credit card information is required for online booking. You are also allowed to make other method of payments once your group arrives at Level1 Escape Room.
We can work together to crack this pandemic. Thank you for your support and patience during this difficult time.
Level1 Escape Room Team