Level Escape Room Policies for COVID-19
Last November 24, 2020, the province of Alberta has declared a Public Health Emergency to protect the health care system for COVID-19.
In accordance with the recent Enhanced public health measures mandated by the province of Alberta, Level1 Escape room have added the following guidelines to comply with the mandatory restrictions.
- Mandatory restriction on indoor activities
- Indoor close contacts must be limited to people in the same household
- People who live alone can have up to the same 2 non-household contacts for the duration of the restrictions
- Our future bookings remained by appointments only. You can book your escape rooms on our website or by calling us
- We have reduced our booking slots with the capacity limited to 25% of the occupancy set under the Alberta Fire Code.
- All our Escape Rooms have been set to a maximum of 6 (six) players per escape room
We apologize for the inconvenience. Our regular room sizes and booking slots will be available as soon as the restrictions had been lifted.
For more details regarding the new public health measures please visit www.alberta.ca
We continue to provide the following to ensure your safety and our employees:
PPE & Monitoring
- We will continue to provide hand sanitizer through out the facility and require all players to wear face coverings for the duration of their stay at Level1 Escape Room. If you misplaced your face coverings before coming to our facility we have available face masks for sale
All Rooms are Private Bookings
- All our escape rooms are booked in private without extra cost. Only one group will be allowed per escape room
Increased Gap between booking slots and more time for room cleaning
- We have assigned more than 1 hour gap between the next booking slot on all our Escape rooms in order to give ample of time for our team members to prepare and sanitize the room
Limited groups in our facility
- We have two (2) briefing areas in our facility to accommodate groups. Please respect your booking times.
- A credit card information is required for online booking. You are also allowed to make other method of payments once your group arrives at Level1 Escape Room.
We can work together to crack this pandemic. Thank you for your support and patience during this difficult time.
Level1 Escape Room Team